Cambio de Community Manager

• Querida comunidad,

durante las dos próximas semanas tendremos un cambio de responsabilidades en las comunidades de OGame España, México y Argentina.

Finaliza aquí mi trayectoria como Community Manager, la cual empezó hace 15 años cuando registré mi primera cuenta en OGame España.

No me queda más que dar la gracias a todos aquellos que se cruzaron en mi camino durante estos años, muchos de los cuales han dejado huella y se quedan formando parte de mi vida en adelante.

Ha llegado el momento de coger otras responsabilidades para mi y seguir creciendo en otros aspectos de mi carrera profesional.

Durante esta semana, Pinky comenzará a coger las responsabilidades de estas tres comunidades y será quien continue trabajando en la comunicación aqui.

Gracias a todos por estos años.

Un saludo,

piink

• Hola a todos!

I will take this thread to present myself.

First of all, don't get scared for making my presentation in English. I'm able to fully understand Spanish but unfortunately, i'm not able to write in your language and for that i want to present my apologies. You can always reach to me in Spanish but i will always answer in English or if it's too complicated to you and you are able to understand Portuguese, i can answer in that language.

Second, for a while i was piink replacement and due to the similarity of our nicknames, many confuse us but i can guarantee that we are 2 different persons. ^^

Now a bit about me: I have another OGame community (PT) and i also have other Spanish communities - Ikariam and 4Story.

If you ever need, feel free to send me a message here in the forum or poke me in private on Discord.

To piink i want to wish you good luck in your new responsibilities.

To all of you, let's shake those spaceships and prepare for many adventures!